Are you looking for a way to protect your leather sofa? The best sofa covers for leather sofas are the best option for you they will protect it from the hair of your pets or from possible stains, as well as cover the small damages already caused.
What is the Sofa Cover?
Thesofa covers for leather sofas are a piece made of different materials that cover or wrap the furniture in order to protect and preserve its original lining.
These high-quality couch covers prevent the sofa, of whatever type, from getting dirty, directly falling dust, or sticking animal hair.
In this article, we present you a 12 best sofa covers for leather sofas, complete buying guide with all the information you need to choose the sofa covers for your sofas.
1. Easy-Going Stretch the best couch covers
Easy-going stretch high-quality sofa covers provide every essential feature that is desired by the users. It comes in too many colors but the two amazing colors are beige and army green and because of these colors your sofa will look amazing.
These best slipcovers for sofas provide you the complete protection to your sofa and also comes with the water-resistant feature, so don’t worry about the children and pets.
Easy-going sofa covers for leather sofas are made up of thick microfiber and because of its texture design provides an amazing look. Other than this the anti-slip feature prevents it from sliding from the sofa.
- It is machine washable
- This cover is resistant from the pet hair, crumbs, and stains
- Comes with the elastic to keep it in a place
- Too many colors are available
- It is not a waterproof
2. Brenna Collection Basic Slipcover: Best sofa covers for leather sofas
Brenna collection basic sofa covers for leather sofas come in the four amazing colors. These slipcovers will make your sofa a unique piece in any home or office and it is considered one of the best slipcovers for sofas.
It is made up of polyester and it will help shield your sofa furniture from stains because this Brenna slipcover is stain resistant.
Very easy to clean this Brenna collection sofa covers for leather sofas because it is machine washable, it comes in one piece and easily fit up to 90 inches wide sofas.
If we talk about the bottom side of this 90-inch couch cover then it is elasticized, that’s why it won’t slip from your sofa and you don’t need to worry about any straps to keep it secure.
- It comes with the fun pattern
- Its bottom is elasticized to keep it in a place
- Fits up to 90 inches wide sofas
- Machine washable
- It doesn’t provide the separate cover for the cushions
3. H.VERSAILTEX high stretch 2 pieces best slipcovers for couches
It is the best cover because the surface layer is polyester and the filling is cotton pp. Selected high-quality pongee fabric, c mode, breathable, slip-resistant.
Very easy to install these quality slipcovers for sofas and the edge of the sofa cover is clip-free, so the fail sofa will not be easy. It comes with a size of 190cmx116cm and both sides are available.
So if your friends are coming to your home and you don’t have other coverage or don’t have time to wash this then you can use the other side of H.versailtex best sofa covers for leather sofas.
The waterproof padded furniture protector protects all vulnerable areas of your chair or sofa. It can be washed by hand, machine wash, the most convenient cleaning, to prevent the growth of bacteria.
- Can be washed easily
- It is very durable
- High-quality pongee fabric
- Very expensive
4. Original Sofa Shield Reversible furniture protector
If you are the one who wants only the part of the sofa for the protection then these good quality sofa covers are the best option for you. Basically this cover protector will slip over the armrests and the back of your sofa.
This sofa shield comes with the 2-inch elastic strap. Other than this it can easily fit up to 70 inches wide sofas because it is very big to fit most sofas.
The other feature is that it is reversible, so you have the opportunity to flip it over anytime if you want a new color for your sofa or your friends are coming and you don’t have time to wash it.
Original shield the best sofa slipcovers comes in a different color combination, so you have too many choices to select the original reversible sofa shield.
- Easily fits up to 70 inches wide sofas
- It is a reversible cover
- 2-inch elastic strap helps to keep it in place
- The 10-year guarantee is present
- It doesn’t cover the complete sofa
5. MAYTEX Pixel ultra-soft best sofa covers for leather sofas
It one of the best sofas covers for leather sofas, it comes with the two pieces and it is the big benefit to buy this quality slipcover for sofas. Basically it’s one piece is for the backrest and the couch, the other piece for the cushions.
This biggest feature of Maytex pixel ultra-slipcover gives it a very natural look, this cover looks like a standard couch rather than a sofa with a big slipcover that is dropped over it.
In addition, this slipcover has deep elastic corners and this thing will help to stay in a place. In addition, it is very to put it on your sofas.
Maytex high-quality sofa slipcovers can fit easily between 74 inches to 96 inches wide sofas; if we talk about the height then it fits the 34 inches high sofas.
- Machine washable
- Slipcover comes in two pieces
- Looks very natural
- This slipcover can fit a sofa up to 90% wide
- It is not perfect for sofas that don’t have cushions
6. Velvet Plush Stretch Sofa Slipcover
It is a great option for those people who have children and pets in your home. It is 3 piece sofa cover and provides complete protection to your sofa from stains, spills.
The Velvet Plush stretch sofa cover can easily fit every type of sofas. Basically it is the best option for the 96 inches wide sofas
The other feature of Velvet best sofa covers for leather sofas is its elastic bottom that’s why it is slip-resistant in addition it is very comfortable and easy to clean.
It is made up of long-lasting use and machine washable other than this It comes in different solid colors that will freshen your home decor.
- The best option for the long term usage
- Machine washable
- Easily fits every type of sofa
- Price is high
7. Gorilla Grip Original Slip-Resistant Couch Slipcover
Is your sofa needed to update or you have too many people in your home then there are some alternatives to buy a replacement. And the Gorilla grip original slipcover is one of the best couch covers.
Basically, this cover is designed to endure the test of time, and this thing is very important for you if you have pets and children in your home.
Gorilla Grip’s best sofa covers for leather sofas are designed with the non-slip backing that’s why you don’t need to worry dealing with a sofa cover that slips around.
Other than this it comes with the 2-inch thick straps to reduce the need for adjustments and because of this, it remains in place if you have a leather sofa, it provides you the complete comfort and coziness.
- Provides the nonslip backing
- The 2-inch strap is present
- It comes in different colors and sizes
- Machine washable
- It needs better instruction for installation
8. Subrtex Stretch Sofa Cover 1-Piece: The Best Sofa Covers:
It covers the 72 inches to 92 inches wide sofas. It comes in too many colors and is suitable for different styles of decoration.
Subrtex Stretch’s best sofa covers for leather sofas provide the perfect protection against the stains, spills, dust, and pet hairs to your sofa. This new sofa cloth can cover and decorate the damaged area of the old sofa to make it reborn.
Non-slip, Check stretch fabric style has good friction resistance, anti-slip, sweat-proof performance. He clings to the sofa and remains in place without moving even after sitting on it.
The1-piece sofa slipcover is very easy to install. It comes with the machine-washable feature and it doesn’t require ironing, bleach, and tumble dryer.
Durable jacquard fabric cloth covers are made of 85% polyester and 15% spandex. Subrtex Stretch’s best sofa covers for leather sofas come with the Dustproof, stain-resistant, stretchable material that has a high elasticity to fit a variety of sofa armchairs.
- Great stuff
- Easy care
- It is very durable
- The high price is not justified
9. OstepDecor Quilted Sectional Couch Cover
Nowadays finding the best sofa covers for leather sofas is difficult but if you are in confusion then the OstepDecor sectional couch cover is the best option for you.
It comes in different colors, anti-slip material is present on the reverse that’s why the OstepDecor is attractive and functional basically this cover is the ideal option for people with pets and kids.
OstepDecor good quality sofa covers are made with fluffy velvet and a polyester coating that makes it non-slip. This model is available in a wide variety of sizes that can be adapted to any type of sofa.
A high-quality cover that helps extend the life of your furniture while keeping it protected from any type of accident that may occur around it.
- Comfortable cover
- You can use it for all types of sofas
- It is machine washable
- Available in too many sizes
- The quilting of this cover gathers dust
10. Chunyi Two-Piece Jacquard Polyester Spandex best sofa covers for leather sofas
If you have an odd-shaped sofa or you just want to protect your sofa and looking for the sofa cover then Chunyi two-piece cover is the best option for you. Basically it is made up of polyester and spandex.
The chunyi jacquard sofa covers come with the very stretchy material and it allows clinging to curves to your sofa and it is actually a slipcover. It comes in two pieces, so you can use the second cover for your sofa cushions.
This chunyi best sofa covers for leather sofas are a machine washable and you don’t need to iron it because of the polyester/spandex combination.
- Too many color choices
- It comes in two pieces
- It is machine washable
- Spandex material allows you to stretch it and fit all sofa shapes
- No elastic straps are present
11. Chiara Rose acacia anti-slip – Best Sofa Covers for Leather Sofas
It doesn’t matter your home is a highly-developed or simple design, the Chiara Rose Acacia best sofa covers for leather sofas will be easily fit perfectly. If you think that your sofa needs some extra protection from the children and dogs then this cover is the best option for you.
It comes in different colors including gray, tan, chocolate brown, light taupe, burgundy, black, and white. This cover is also available for the chairs and loveseats
Chiara Rose high-quality couch covers can be used both indoors and outdoors. If you have an outdoor sofa then it definitely needs some extra protection form the moisture, pollen, and dirt, in this situation the Chiara Rose cover will work perfectly.
It is very easy to install because does not have straps and it will remain in place, this thing will be possible because of its nonslip Plastic Dots backing.
- Best for the outdoor and indoor use
- Comes in different colors and sizes
- The installation process is very easy
- Machine washable
- It is not waterproof
12. Sure Fit Cotton Duck Sofa Slipcover
It is the most demanding best sofa covers for leather sofas of different users due to the presence of 100 percent fabric. This sofa provides you elegant design for your old sofa.
The design and feature of this cover prove it the best sofa cover present in the market. This cover easily fits 70 to 90 inches wide sofas.
As we mentioned above the Sure Fit high-quality sofa covers are made up of fabric and this thing will provide you the complete security against the dust, color change, and other types of damages. The other feature of this cover is anti-slip material and it increases the value of this cover.
- Very attractive design
- Easy to clean
- 100% fabric
- It is a little bit expensive
How to choose Best Sofa Covers for Leather Sofas complete Buying Guide
In the market, you can find a wide variety of sofa covers depending on the size, type, manufacturing material, design, and needs of each person. These factors are important, so you can select the piece that best suits your needs.
The type of sofa:
The first aspect you should consider is the type of sofa you have at home, this will allow us to select a cover that fits the furniture. For example, if we have a sofa with rounded ends on the back and arms, the best option is to buy a traditional cover.
Other types of sofa you can find are single, two-seater, L, corner, modular, Chaise Longue, or sofa bed. Just check the cover package to see if it is compatible with the furniture you have.
The choice of the material to manufacture the cover depends on the use you make of the furniture if you want to protect it from dust, with a simple material it will work, but if you want to avoid staining it with any liquid; we recommend that you choose waterproof ones.
The type of material used in manufacturing is related to the style of the sofa. For example, with canvas, twill or thick cotton you will have a classic style and a longer useful life;
With polyester and micro-suede it is a more elastic cover, it will look more modern. On the other hand, if you want more elegance and warmth, you should buy silk, wool, or linen covers.
When you go to buy the best sofa covers for leather sofas, it is recommended that you have on hand the basic measurements of your furniture, that is, the length between the inner edges of the sofa arms.
These measurements will allow you to choose the most suitable cover size for your model and then you will have no problems putting the cover on.
It does not matter if your sofa has two or three seats; there are covers for all types. The number of places will allow you to orient yourself on this aspect and go more directly to the point, so you can find the most suitable one.
You will be able to find different types of cover designs, from a single color to different patterns that adapt perfectly to the decoration of your living room.
On the other hand, it is important to consider the mounting system.
There are elastic models that adapt to the silhouette of the sofa and can be adjusted at the bottom of the sofa with rubber straps.
If you want to use the sofa cover mainly to protect the furniture from external agents, we must acquire a fabric that is as easy to wash as possible.
However, if it is to keep an old piece, it is best to buy a cover with strong fabric. These needs are not at odds with the design of the fabric, because whatever your needs, there will always be a model that suits your personal tastes.
How to fit the Best Sofa Covers for Leather Sofas?
It is a simple process that does not require the collaboration of a subject matter expert. Let’s start by placing an elastic sofa cover, the simplest of all since it adapts to the furniture.
- Take the cover off the package and place it on top of the sofa.
- Put the shoulder pads in place, and the rubbers under the cushions to prevent it from moving.
- Stretch the cover until it completely covers the sofa.
- Be guided by the seams, these will indicate the exact position.
- There are some models that include lower rubber bands to secure it well to the sofa from the bottom.
- Stretch the cover well and shape the sofa. If there is the leftover fabric you can put it in the holes of the backrest, seats, and armrests.
If you bought a multi-elastic model sofa cover, you should follow this procedure that we recommend below:
- Remove the cover and unfold it on the cabinet.
- Spread the fabric over the sofa and locate the top right of the cover. Once you have it, start by placing the garment on the edge of the back. Notice that the seams are right in the corner. Follow the same step on the other end of the sofa.
- Place the piece on the armrests and pay attention that the seams remain on the corners of the sofa.
- Shape the sofa; tuck the excess fabric between the holes in the backrest, seats and armrests and confirms that the surface is completely smooth.
Sometimes you can bring a few foams, put one in each corner of the armrest, and two between the back and the seats. The foams will further secure the cover to the sofa.
How to clean a sofa cover?
To keep the sofa in good condition, it is important to clean the cover frequently. Here we present you step by step the easiest way to do it so that you do not complicate yourself:
- Remove the cover and close the zippers if any.
- Check the labels to see if they have indications for washing since there are covers that recommend washing in cold water or that prevent using certain products.
- Put the cover in the washing machine. Add a mild liquid detergent.
- Place the wash cycle on “delicate items” to avoid damaging the piece.
- Take the cover out of the washing machine and place it outside. The use of dryers or exposing the piece to the sun is not recommended.
Ready! You will have your sofa cover clean and ready to put it back.